Yes, a deposit is required for Weddings and Portraits. This is usually 25 per cent of the cost of the package and any optional extras. This enables me to book that day especially for you. The balance (remaining 75 per cent) is required to be paid in the week before your wedding. If your wedding is taking place outside Sydney and travel costs have been charged, these are required in the week before the wedding as well. If you do not pay a deposit then someone else may take that date.